IOFA Talk will focus on:
- New IOFA projects and campaigns
- Emerging and critical problems faced by vulnerable youth world wide
- Voices of professionals and key stakeholders in the protection of vulnerable youth
- Responding to questions and concerns from our supporters
- The voices of youth themselves; giving our project participants an opportunity to share their experiences
- A new 3 year strategic plan for the organization
- A newly designed website and blog
- Announcements of new partnerships and areas of focus
- A renewed fundraising and outreach campaign
- And results and outcomes of our current efforts and ongoing projects
The mission of IOFA is to improve the lives of young people by addressing critical and emerging issues affecting vulnerable adolescents around the world. IOFA envisions a world where adolescents and youth are no longer subject to exploitation, violence and neglect; a world where every young person is able to exercise their human rights and realize their full potential as positive and productive members of society.
We strongly believe that this new avenue of communication will support our mission and help us achieve our vision.
Looking forward to hearing from all of you!